BabyEmoLy

Monday, March 23, 2009

20th Birthday

Sry for the late post... I hv been very busy with assignment and school work... ehehe.. 5th of march, i celebrated my 20th birthday with BIG gang of friends.. hving dinner at rainforest then went to Wing Cafe... ehehe...its a wonderful night... Thank you to all my friends for joined the dinner and thanks for the gift...I LOVE IT... MUACKSS..

The night before that, I went dinner with My baby...Is candle dinner oh...ahahaha.. happy...My naughty laopo surprised me with a BIG HUGE birthday cake...ehehe...cute cute la her.. enjoyed my dinner lots...eheheh...Thank you laopo.. Muackss... I love you.. after that,we went home... Again...she surprise me again..Damn man... I almost cry eh..so sweet of laopo... Best Birthday ever... ehehheheheh....

Thanks again to all my Freinds....
Muackss<3
Love you guys...

P/S: Laopo, thank you and I love you.. muackssssssss<3333


Pictures will be posted as soon as possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home