BabyEmoLy

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Two Hands That God Gv Us

God give us two hands… One to receive and one to give… We must learn how to give and appreciate with what we have… Good time is not going to lasting… We don know what is going to happen next minute…So, we have to learn how to love and care the one who really cares and love you…Don wait until you lose them, then you just know how important they are…Everyone in your life are someone which are special, and is the only one in this world…We can’t finds the same in this world…
Maybe life is sucks some time…But its will be fine with cares from family and friends… Life is shorts and full with happiness, sadness, and many others thing… We have to learn how to take this thing with the rite ways… And enjoys the happiness and cure from gets hurt and learn the way to be happy when suffer sadness… Then life will be so beautiful and means so much…
Friends are the most important one in our life… No matter how, they always will be the one beside you and support you… We love and care each other just because we are the rite one… We are the one that God has sets to lets us meet and know each other… We will have many memories which we have together… Passing the difficult moment and happy moment together…
For me, I think I will never forget every friend that in my life and I will always love and care them… THANK YOU… Thanks for lets me meet with all my friends, and lets me being loved by them and lets me know that how important they are… THANK YOU… I will keep on love them no matter how… I swear and I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home