BabyEmoLy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To dearest WENNY^^

OMG... WHen i woke up, its already 2 something... I was like WTF... I'm almost late for something.. Luckily i get it done on time... phewww... After all, I get ready to go out... heheheh... Went to krokop to meet someone... thankyou salo for accompany me.. We went to see that ppl to do something...And when i show her the "thing" she was like omg... She said the thing i show her is not suitable to use... She tried to help me out but we cant find the thing we wan... So i decided to use the one i show her... haih..sob sob... hopefully not that BAD...zzz... I sent salo home then continue with our surprise plan^^ wakakaka... I went fetch Sarah, Chloe And Birthday girl Wenny^^ We stop by Ah Wen de shop to get something but the stok is not thr so I called Mei Ching to help me out... She go to Ah Wen's house to get it..thankyou sis^^ hahaha.. then we headed to Rainforest for our Dinner... Yummy yummy... Burp...ops.. Too full.. wakaka... We leave around 10 and we go esplanet... Me and Sarah went to BLACK MARKET to buy beer so that we can drink thr... We went few shops to find ICE bcoz the beer is not cold...zzzz... At the end we get it at 24hours KFC... Thankyou to the GIRL worker...So kind of her.. haha.. Btw, it raining all the way when we go esplanet.. Me and Sarah was thinking how to play the fireworks?? ( Su yi is the one who bought the firecrackers for wenny) So sweet of her kan...^^ haih... But luckily the rain stop around 12.. And our plan is succeed^^ Lastly, we went Alfresco for some drinks and snacks^^ omg.. Full man... Missing my Baby so so so so so so much... wish you are here with me... I gonna hug u tight in my arms and never let you go... Baobei B, I LOVE YOU.. <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WENNY^^

1 Comments:

Blogger BabySiLky ❤ said...

whaoo.. B de day oso busy busy! hehehe ^^ glad u had fun... me today no work.. tired.. rest 1day la.. haha~ i miss u too... ^^

January 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home