BabyEmoLy

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Hair New Life

Weehee... Got a new hair style.. LOL... Went alan salon do my hair... Guess What!!! It took me EIGHT HOURS man!!! OMG... My pity butt... pain sia.. But nice hair i got now.. Thanks my hairstylish, Josephine... Hehehe... I straighten my hair, dye my hair n cut my hair as well.. Ehehheeh... Josephine said i look like Ang MO now..zzz... mum also said that... ahaha.. happy me.. But my hair so flat now bcoz i just do straightening... zzzz... hv to wait till thursday then can wash... cant wait... ehehhe... thanks again to my Hairstylish^^ ehehhe...

Oh ya, today is Aunty's birthday... Happy Birthday Aunty Soo^^ WIsh you all the best and happy always^^ LOVE YA^^


Picture will be uploaded as soon as possible bcoz i'm sleepy now... heheh... Good night all^^ muackss<3

P/S: B, i miss you so so much.. Love you much.. Muackssssss

1 Comments:

Blogger BabySiLky ❤ said...

B.. u said u x gona dye hair de... ?... Zzz hmm.. glad u looked good... cant wait to see... :)

January 14, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home